Our Favorite Place to Unwind
Why stay in a hotel or motel when you can leave the hustle and bustle of work behind and head to a quaint, peaceful homestead. We love to travel but of all places to make our home base, we keep coming back to this little homestead of ours. Close enough to all the amenities we’d ever need but far enough off the beaten path to provide the quiet peacefulness we crave.
Enjoy the homestead lifestyle without the long term commitment.
Or how about humanely pasture-raised chickens?
Sit on the swing under the huge grandfather oaks
Wake up to the resident rooster, Archie, crowing as he welcomes the day
Relax by the pool as you grill dinner on the deck. Hop in the pool for a refresher.
Play tetherball then hop on over for a game of volleyball.
Relax in the hammock while listening to the wind chimes as they sway in the gentle breezes.
Feel free to grow your own food in the huge sectioned off area of the property that has rich, black soil perfect for growing just about anything!
In addition to the main house rental, our tiny cottage is a possibility as well as RV parking space.
Better Internet Connection
We know internet connectivity is important for the vast majority of you. Even though we’re off the beaten path, we have you covered! Note that some cellular companies work better than others.
Harmony Oaks Homestead
We are located approximately 15 minutes to town where there are many options for shopping such as Walmart, Target, Publix, Dollar General & Family Dollar. Note that there is no public transportation system that accesses our property.
Suncoast Trail, Homosassa Springs, Three Sisters Springs, Rainbow River, Pine Island Beach, Busch Gardens (approximately 45 minute drive), Disney (approximately 90 minute drive), & the list goes on and on.
3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home
1 bedroom 1 bath tiny cottage
Come Stay With Us!
Tour The Space
Live Oak Theater
Weeki Wachee Springs
● Kayaking on Weeki Wachee Springs
● Takes about 7 hours to go all the way up and back with snorkel spots along the way
● State Park kayak rental
● The Kayak Shack
Three Sisters Springs in Crystal River
● 4150 S. Suncoast Blvd. (US 19), Homosassa, FL 34446
● (352) 628-5343
● Hours: 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. year 'round.
● Ticket counters close at 4:45 p.m.
Adults (age 13 and over) $13.00
Children (ages 6 through 12) $5.00
Children 5 and under are admitted free.
Chinsegut Hill Museum and Retreat
Pine Island Beach
Hernando Heritage Museum
Show Palace Dinner Theater
16128 US-19, Hudson, FL 34667
Peck's Old Port Cove
● 139 N Ozello Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429
● worth the 1 hour drive
● Longer drive but such a nice drive once you get off 19.
Ron's Roadside Grille
Rising Sun Bistro
- 322 N Broad St, Brooksville, FL 34601
Red Mule Pub
- 1208 S Broad St, Brooksville, FL 34601
Pueblo Viejo Mexican Restaurant
13037 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613
Local Roots Cafe
● 7635 Horse Lake Rd, Brooksville, FL 34601
Deep South Family Bar-B-Que
- ● Cedar Ln, Brooksville, FL 34601
● Where Cedar Lane & Highway 50 meet
Coney Island Drive-Inn
- 1112 E Jefferson St, Brooksville, FL 34601
Florida Cracker Kitchen
- 966 E Jefferson St, Brooksville, FL 34601
Main Street Eatery
101 N Main St, Brooksville, FL 34601
The Tilted Teacup Tea Room
Wasabi Sushi (closer to Spring Hill than Brooksville)
Buffet City (closer to Spring Hill than Brooksville)
Papa John's delivers to our area.
Steph's Southern Soul Restaurant
● 14519 5th Street, Dade City, FL 33523
● Phenomenal soul food
● You first walk up to the counter with your tray, cafeteria style, & then seat yourself after you get your food & pay
Hang out by the pool!
- Sit under the deck umbrellas or grab a float and jump into the water! The pool provides the perfect space to enjoy the water and the sun plus you get to look out onto the goats, chickens, dogs and cats. Cook a meal on the grill on the deck by the pool, enjoying the peace and quiet it offers. It's our favorite spot to unwind after a long day!
- Everyone needs a chill day! Sleep in, take a walk, watch a movie, heck, just be. It's so important to rest, relax, and soak in all the homestead chill vibes!
How do you get here?
Take A Peek
Watch The Video Tour